Saturday, October 20, 2012

J.B. Kaufman's Book Release x Two

J.B. Kaufman's two books, The Fairest One of All: The Making of Walt Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs and Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs: The Art and Creation of Walt Disney's Classic Animated Film have both officially launched this week. Check out these behind-the-scenes videos posted by publisher Weldon Owen.

Screen Capture of JB Kaufman and Diane Disney Miller.


JB Kaufman and Diane Disney Miller on The Fairest One of All...



JB Kaufman, Diane Disney Miller, and Lella Smith on the art exhibition and companion catalog book...

2 comments:

  1. Both look like awesome books... I love the large size. It's funny, I stopped watching the videos because they were spoiling too much - I was worried that they might contain too much artwork that I'd already seen, and the videos were showing a ton of stuff that I HAVEN'T seen. It was ruining the surprise!

    ReplyDelete